FFS

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly the information they acquired was legally bought. I've no idea what restrictions are placed on the data sold, but no doubt they can do what they like with it. This government is all about big business making money. The NHS and your health records are worth a small fortune so no wonder the money people are looking at caching in. Doesn't make it right, but what do you expect. The Conservative plan is to privatise the NHS. By whatever means they can devise. My parents knew how valuable the NHS was. I grew up knowing nothing else. But sadly the generation that saw the NHS come into being and knew what went before are dwindling rapidly. History will repeat itself. Your children will be the first for 100 years to suffer private health care in the UK since it's inception in 1948. A labour government created it and the conservatives have never forgiven them. An organisation designed to provide a service without profit is blasphemy in their eyes. We just need to open ours and read behind the rhetoric.

End rant.

To be fair, we have a lot more treatments for illnesses today than we did in 1948. But I still think they're doing a great job with it, should be kept how it is.

Oh my God, I used to work for that company. The cost cutting that had started when I left seems to have continued :eek:

Latest posts

Back