My kind o girl

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PD

Landlord.
Reaction score
Had an incident at work to deal with yesterday.
A female was walking home alone in a fairly rough area of Doncaster, when she passed a group of 5 elderly teenagers. One ran up
behind her and squeezed her breast...like you do.
She reported.... I turned round rather quickly and I think I've broke his nose....I have had a pint or two........ :party: :party:

She can walk with me anytime......

That makes me so angry! Not the girl the teenagers.... I would of loved to have been there the wa##er would of had a hell of a lot more than a broken nose! I have a young daughter so this really touches several nerves.". :twisted:
But fair play to her for what she did. Takes guts! :thumb:

I remember one of my Sixth form friends being assaulted on the way home one evening . . . She lashed out with her foot, and ran home before calling the police . . . . They found the Scroate lying in a pool of blood . . . . She had forgot she was wearing Stilletto's :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I started reading this thinking it was a joke.
Had to re-read it to see that the punch line was really a punch line

Here's hoping his nose is really broken. Badly.

One of our friends son (15) was beaten up by 10 kids for being friends with one of the kids younger sister. Nothing untoward from him but still he ended up in hospital with a suspected broken scapula and concussion.

Whats the world coming to.

around ten or so years ago when me and my friend were 15 we were 'jumped' for our money by three men aged around 25 as we had just been to a cash machine.

after receiving two blows to the face I looked up to see two of them running away and one on the floor screaming with a compound break to the arm.

As someone took a swing towards my friend he grabbed the assailants arm with his left hand and made a sharp hit with his right arm essentially forcing the assailants arm to the opposite way of his elbow..... shattering it, the two men that were attempting to floor me then concentrated on my friend, the first man went to throttle him and received broken fingers after my friend snapped his hands back and the last guy ran after receiving a pretty severe blow to the face.

Thinking back it all sounds surreal.... I remember walking to the police station down the road to tell them we had been jumped and had to use self defence. the police called an ambulance for us and we told them the location of the attacker and said he would most probably need an ambulance too.

After everything died down we heard that the chap with the broken arm tried to press charges against us, however with cctv in our favour and the fact that we reported it straight away and his two friends ran off and never reported anything (one was found in A and E the same night for broken fingers) nothing came of it. there was a newspaper article about it somewhere too.

my friend told me his dad taught him everything he knew........ to this day i still dont know what his dad does!!!

Nice to hear she didn't end up in trouble for GBH for that. If the Daily Wail, Stun and Sar are to be believed it's an automatic 25 year sentence for self defence.

Latest posts

Back