7 day Wines are they any good?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to have a go at this WOW wine I am Ok with the red grape Juice but the white one you cant seem to buy anywhere you can buy it with mixed other fruits but not on its own. Tried all the supermarkets etc at the moment as rare as Rocking Horse ST

I am going to have a go at this WOW wine I am Ok with the red grape Juice but the white one you cant seem to buy anywhere you can buy it with mixed other fruits but not on its own. Tried all the supermarkets etc at the moment as rare as Rocking Horse ST

You will get white grape juice from Waitrose or Ocado online.

LOL I make 4 gallons every 7 days for the missus from supermarket juice and sugar, all for less than a tenner! It's about time someone got a grip on the dearth of white grape juice - that really did make for a decent drop. Will it EVER come back, one must ponder?

LOL I make 4 gallons every 7 days for the missus from supermarket juice and sugar, all for less than a tenner! It's about time someone got a grip on the dearth of white grape juice - that really did make for a decent drop. Will it EVER come back, one must ponder?

4 gallons every 7 days? Is her middle name 'quaffer' .:lol:

4 gallons every 7 days? Is her middle name 'quaffer' .:lol:

It should be! Actually I'm exagerating, it's more like every two or three weeks but I know from experience that 7 days is perfectly achievable if needs must. By the way, it was rude of me not to mention your previous post where you said WGJ is available online and from Waitrose. I'd guess they would be very expensive, at least compared to the 69p or something like that, as it used to be at Asda before supplies 'dried up'?

It should be! Actually I'm exagerating, it's more like every two or three weeks but I know from experience that 7 days is perfectly achievable if needs must. By the way, it was rude of me not to mention your previous post where you said WGJ is available online and from Waitrose. I'd guess they would be very expensive, at least compared to the 69p or something like that, as it used to be at Asda before supplies 'dried up'?

Just a tad. £1.75 a litre. They do a mixed white grape and peach at 95p or you can go silly for Kedem white grape at 3.09 a litre. :doh:

Why is it so hard to get white Grape juice now days the only place I can get it from is Balyhoo at £11 a litre!!!:nono::doh:

Currently for a 240g youngs white grape concentrate �£1.63 tesco direct, red's have gone so get them while still in stock.

Currently for a 240g youngs white grape concentrate ��£1.63 tesco direct, red's have gone so get them while still in stock.

Pah! I always miss out.
I have just been looking at their 30 bottle kits, would it do any harm/good if I bought 2 kits, and put them together to make one 30 bottle kit, therefore doubling the concentrate?

Thank you advice Taken I have looked at Others like Vineclasse (The one in the black box that does not need sugar) I see this one and the other one in there range in the white box which do need sugar have pretty good write ups on Amozon. I see the 4 week wine like California Connoisseur look good is there other makes in the 4 week range also seen this Beverdale anybody tried this wine Kit.? Sorry about all the Q but I am new to this sort of wine making the last time I made wine was over 50 years ago!:) and a lot of things seem to have changed since then:whistle:
I have done a lot of the wine expert 4 week kits and I honestly say I have not had a bad one yet all came out very good.

Back