Wyeast 1469 - Available Shortly

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the heads up :thumb: - I was thinking of doing a Landlord clone soon (if that's the brewery they're talking about) :)

From a well-known and highly regarded brewery in Keighley, West Yorkshire, England. Full chewy malt flavor and character, but finishes dry, producing famously balanced beers. Moderate nutty and stone-fruit esters. Bright beers easily achieved within days without filtration. For production of cask-conditioned bitters, ESB and mild ale. Alcohol tolerance approximately 9% ABV. Flocculation: High. Apparent Attenuation: 67-71% (64-72° F, 18-22° C)

I like the sound of that. Will be putting an order in with Ross at Craftbrewer. :cool:

Might get me some of that and stick it on a slant as a keeper.

MEB i don't want to come across as some sort of stick in the mud (i love womans breasts as much as the next man :thumb: ) but i was wondering any chance you could change your avatar to something a bit less revealing, that avatar pretty much makes the forum not work safe for me and probably for others.

Cheers, Delboy.

steve_flack said:
How about tassles?

That would do it :grin: anything as long as the old JCB starter buttons are standing to attention.

Back