Wilkinsons sale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Extra fv (probably destined for grain storage) finings and yeast to keep me going for quite a while, and two kits while they're cheap and I'm limited for time (pub work at this time of year us predictably a beast lol)

Never done beer from a kit before, went straight to AG. This should be an education... Gonna be a bit "pimp my kit". Got a Geordie winter warmer for £8 that I'm hopefully gonna turn into a post-Christmas 6% Christmas beer through the use of a maslin pan full of spices and dme :grin:

January should be interesting

Does anyone know when this sale ends? I asked staff in store but they didn't have a scooby.

Dont know when it ends but depending on the item things are on sale. If its got a save xxx listed its in the sales.

The wherry is a bargain at 15 quid. I know what I'm brewing brewing next month! :)

nook6 said:
Hi

Wikinsons in Dereham ( NR19 ) has not got a sale on unfortunately the prices are the same as they have been for a while now.

Dave

I got a Wherry from Wilkinsons in Dereham and it was reduced to £15. I only went in there for some Pectolase because I ran out, I try to get my supplies from the homebrew shop in Norwich. I couldn't resist Wherry for £15 though!

Well this is the sale that keeps giving.
Well after a month of the start of the thread I picked up (yesterday) two new fermenters and three packs of DME to use on my remaining one can kits.

Went in today on the off chance of getting some gloss for my doors,

Ended up getting two packs of bottle caps for 80p each. Would have got more but I emptied the shelf lpl

i pick bits up every time i go in, tubs of citric acid come in handy for de scaling the little ones bottle sterilizer,

Went in today to get some of the 15 quid wherry.....and it's gone up to 19. Went on the website and gone up on there too :(

Yep - sale has ended, no more 20% off - wilko kits back at £10, wherry £19 etc.
Maybe they are preparing for another half price sale :grin:

Yep definetly over, Coopers Stout back up to £14.00. They will have another sale soon I'm sure, they always do, bit like DFS.
:D

Back