Stop the hospital closure law

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobsbeer

Reaction score
Jeremy Hunt’s ‘hospital closure clause’ is dangerously close to becoming law. It could put all hospitals across England at risk and it has just been announced that the crucial vote is only a week away. If we’re going to win this we've got to move quickly.

Our best chance to stop it is if David Cameron and Nick Clegg see that the reputation of their party is at risk if the plans go ahead.

Luckily we've got exactly what we need! Over the last few days, award winning filmmakers have been working at break-neck speed to pull together a hard-hitting video. Everyone watching will see why Jeremy Hunt’s plans need to be stopped.

If all of us share the video with a few friends it will be seen by more people than the X-factor, Eastenders or the Great British Bake-off! So please check it out below and then forward it on and share with your friends, family and colleagues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onawlZiHQ0U

Well done Bob, I've signed the 38Degree's petition, possibly more than once, I think I signed it last month as well.

am rather ****** off with 38 Degrees forever sending me e mails since I signed one petition.......

perhaps thats another petition we should be signing ........

Latest posts

Back