(Free) Custom Printed Crown Caps

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notlaw

Dubbel Dragon
Reaction score
Someone is about to start doing them in the UK for homebrewers, instead of having to buy 50000 at a time.!!

www.yourbrew.co.uk

About time the UK got these kinds of suppliers.

Labels next please :smile:

I've just signed up.

Out of curiosity, is that the main link you've given, or are you getting the free referral caps for every one of us who signs up?

Not sure, is there a difference?

After you sign up it gives you a personal link to post and share - the more people you get to sign up, the more caps you get.

It wasn't meant as a dig - you're the one who brought this to our attention so you deserve any free caps for getting people to sign up!

If you can buy small batches at a reasonable price it sounds like a great idea. I'm too lazy to label and at the moment just stick a single letter on my caps with a sharpie!

After you sign up it gives you a personal link to post and share - the more people you get to sign up, the more caps you get.

It wasn't meant as a dig - you're the one who brought this to our attention so you deserve any free caps for getting people to sign up!

If you can buy small batches at a reasonable price it sounds like a great idea. I'm too lazy to label and at the moment just stick a single letter on my caps with a sharpie!

I noticed that too. Normally we dont allow referral links. So what I've done is change notlaw's link to the general link to the yourbrew site. That way people will get the 30 free caps when signing up without there being a referral link for notlaw :thumb:

I noticed that too. Normally we dont allow referral links. So what I've done is change notlaw's link to the general link to the yourbrew site. That way people will get the 30 free caps when signing up without there being a referral link for notlaw :thumb:

I feel like a grass now!
5005.jpg.png

Cheers Notlaw, I got in early doors so you might even get some as a referral to me!

i think its a great idea but never signed up as you cant get a wee look at the product without e mail i thought i would be spammed,hate that...pity as i would buy them if reasonable

Got my email today to say the samples are up and running.

Those of you who were too late to sign up, you can buy a batch of 30 caps for £2.50 plus postage if you want to test them out!

They are open for sample orders until 1st October then the website will get its formal launch on the 27th.

That looks really neat. Hopefully they'll introduce a discount for larger orders, 300 is the price of 10 sets of 30 at the minute which is a shame and I wouldn't pull out that much for 30.

I've just got 30 of mine "free" plus £1.50 postage. Seems to be any colour as long as it's white ATM but you can add your own text at least and an image maybe?

That looks really neat. Hopefully they'll introduce a discount for larger orders, 300 is the price of 10 sets of 30 at the minute which is a shame and I wouldn't pull out that much for 30.

Agreed, I reckon it's just because they are doing samples at the moment.

I'm going to try and think of a name for my imaginary brewery (I'm thinking Hoffenbrau Craft Brewery because The Hoff is a nickname of mine due to my surname and Hoffenbrau sounds like the name of a nice German Pilsner) as I don't think it's worth ordering a batch of caps for every batch of beer and have that printed on all of my caps with a little logo. I'll maybe try something when I'm off work next weekZ

Only w couple of weeks ago the guy emailed to say it wasn't going to be possible to run a successful business so wasn't goin ahead with it but now he is having an official release. I will order my samples but they seem too expensive for everyday use

I've placed my sample order. Well 3 actually. 90 caps for £4.50 deliver.

Brilliant!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ordered my Samples.. see what they are like, I agree with Leon for every day user they are not cheap but for the occasional treat I might get some (depending on what they are actually like)

Latest posts

Back