(Free) Custom Printed Crown Caps

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine were shipped yesterday, so fingers crossed! Didn't think of ordering more than one batch.... Still, hoing these guys can help meet the requirements of my dual loves of Fallout and home brewing.

I got mine this morning, quality wise they are pretty good, the photo makes them look more blurry than they actually are. They were well packed as well to prevent damage during shipping.

I got mine this morning, quality wise they are pretty good, the photo makes them look more blurry than they actually are. They were well packed as well to prevent damage during shipping.

A few posters on the All GrainBrewing Facebook par appear to have had a bad experience with poor print quality, off centre prints and caps stuck to the packing slip.

I've not received mine yet, I forgot about until Thursday so only got round to ordering them Thirsday lunchtime.

A few posters on the All GrainBrewing Facebook par appear to have had a bad experience with poor print quality, off centre prints and caps stuck to the packing slip.

I've not received mine yet, I forgot about until Thursday so only got round to ordering them Thirsday lunchtime.

Had mine delivered today, I must say that i'm pretty disappointed with the result.
I went for two different caps with a different picture on each of my ugly mug holding a beer and the name of my beers running around the top. The print quality is poor and the type is extremely small, no surprise really considering how big a cap actually is. Some are double printed, others have words missing and the picture quality is very poor.
The caps were individually stuck face down to the inside of the packaging, bit weird, so although they came away easily they are left with a sticky feel that will need washing off, hopefully that wont take the print off.
I won't be ordering again and unless they can sort out the quality I can't see this company being successful unfortunately.

Been waiting for mine to come should be today I would have thought

I am guessing as long as the logo is simple it might be okay? Steve's look okay.. Strollons don't sound too good though

I'll report back later

Maybe I got lucky but mine are fine, possibly because the design I picked was very simple. There are a few which aren't centred but otherwise they're ok. I would have preferred the logo was bigger though, in my online design it filled the top of the cap. I do think the pricing is a bit high to be ordering regularly.

e391f89aa797f17d3f46b14dda002e3d.jpg

The original picture is two colours - black and yellow. JPEG or not the quality is not quite there, although given the parameters of a custom run of caps and pricepoint it's OK.

If the quality can be improved (significantly might I add) I'd buy again.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Mine arrived today and they are nothing but **** poor. Missing letters, smudged text and 70% are off centre. I went for a simple circular text design.

Worse still is they came lose in a cardboard box, similar to when you buy a book from Amazon, on opening 60 caps were flung everywhere much to the amazement of my little one

**** poor is an understatement. Only two were properly printed and they were completely off-centre! The rest were fuzzy, distorted, off the edges, badly printed, blotched or textured, you name it... So disappointed and the fact that these are what they consider an acceptable quality mean that I'll not be going back unless there's a major boost in quality and consistency.

The good:
IMAG1286.jpg

The bad:
IMAG1291.jpg

IMAG1293.jpg

IMAG1294.jpg

The ugly:
IMAG1301.jpg

IMAG1304.jpg

The image I uploaded:
Nuka%20Victory%20CapJPEG.jpg

Mine arrived today also. Can't post pics as already put them away but will on bottling day in a week or so.

Sadly all bar one or two were off centre. Most barely even on the top at all with most of the image missing.

Print quality wise though we're good. No bobbles good quality images. Just nowhere near centre!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

If that is the best they can do they are going to fail miserably, Leon send them a link to the thread.

I did a simple stout picture and some text.. the image hasn't come out too bad on mine.. some are missing part of the picture (only some but its still poor)

However my main gripes are

Sample image covered the cap what was printed seems a lot smaller and I do not think I have a single one in the center they are all aligned to the right!

If the image was as quoted size in the middle and improved print quality they'd be worth it, but what we have is none of that.. Even free with £1.50 postage you're better off buying 100 for 1:99 in your main brew order.

Latest posts

Back