I want one!!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$199 from a quick Google search so comparable cost wise with the SS and FastFerment conicals if it has a similar price when any U.K. Suppliers get it.

Yes. Very pricey. There are others with trub collectors that are cheaper. If the price was the same, then this one would win just because you can use those maison jars and not have to buy a special collection bulb.

Ohhhh! Not shiny shiny but a great design!
If they can get a U.K. One I'd be interested..
Like TartanSpecial the placca valve thingy might in time be a problem...
Too me the shiny shiny SS brewbrucket has more appeal..but the see through through is great and the collection of the Trub and the bottling system be a winner.

Looks to be perspex. ..will smash if you drop it and scratch and haze very easily. Wonder what the effects of oxy and starsan would have on it?

Cheers

Clint

Looks to be perspex. ..will smash if you drop it and scratch and haze very easily. Wonder what the effects of oxy and starsan would have on it?

Cheers

Clint

The video claims it is pretty much unbreakable and scratch resistant.

$199 from a quick Google search so comparable cost wise with the SS and FastFerment conicals if it has a similar price when any U.K. Suppliers get it.

If I bought one eventually in the U.K.
It would good if it was empty and I could syphon Ito it, for bottling!!
Apart from that I prefer the shiny shiny brewbucket!

Most kits are either 6 or 30 bottle so its either a DJ or a stamdard size FV, mine is marked to 23 litre but would probably hold another 6 to the brim.

Latest posts

Back