I want one!!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. Very pricey. There are others with trub collectors that are cheaper. If the price was the same, then this one would win just because you can use those maison jars and not have to buy a special collection bulb.

And that's what I like about this FV. After I no-chill, I rack all my wort off the trub, leaving all th trub in the no-chill FV. So get very little trub in my FV. I could then have fairly clean yeast in the mason jar.

The 15 bottle one is 11.25 litres and the 30 bottle ones are 23 litres assuming they are standard 750ml bottles. If they did a 23 litre one of the 15 bottle one I'd probably get it. I was thinking about a conical fermenter, but tbh, I'm not sure I want to spend close to £100 on a fermenter when you can get a bucket for £8.50 (at Tescos atm)

Cool. I really do want one. Cash is way too low. I've honed in on a few good recipes that I'd love to just brew large batches so that size would be great.

Latest posts

Back