• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Brewjacket Immersion Pro

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonAsh

Reaction score
I am gutted to have to sell this. I was a Kickstarter supporter for this brilliant piece of equipment, found out just as the item was shipping that I was relocating to Japan. I've used this for two brews and it is fantastic. Worth every penny. Easy to use, a breeze to clean. You'll probably need to drill a hole etc in the lid for whatever bucket you want to use or you might be able to use it with your existing carboy.

Possibly the only downside is that that the fan is is slightly louder than I would have expected, although once it gets to the set temperature the fan shuts off, so it's not like the fan is constantly on.

This is the Immersion Pro version - it chills and heats! Made my first lager with it and it came out all kinds of awesome.

Local collection only, London area; am happy to drive somewhere reasonably close.
£250 or best offer.

brewjacket_01.jpg

brewjacket_02.jpg

brewjacket_03.jpg

brewjacket_04.jpg

Its not something i need but it is a great bit of kit.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuGwiTJmp8Y[/ame]

Hi DragonAsh

Is the brewjacket still available?

Thanks

J

Hi

Is the brwwjacket still available. I might be interested.
Kind regards
Tom

Tom, he hasn't responded to me so I assume not 🙁

Sorry guys, forgot to post here; the Brewjacket was successfully sold - thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back