John Bull Country Cider

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aldoray

Reaction score
I was given this kit as a birthday present in Jan. I've seen some people describe it as watery with no body.
Has anyone pimped this and if so what with and how did it turn out?

Many thanks. Oh and happy baby Jesus chocolate egg day too you all.

I cannot help with pimping the kit but it looks like its not the best so worth a shot.

@Covrich posted this in another thread - My Father in Law made that kit, I haven't actually tried it but he said his was tasteless.

I was given this kit as a birthday present in Jan. I've seen some people describe it as watery with no body.
Has anyone pimped this and if so what with and how did it turn out?

Many thanks. Oh and happy baby Jesus chocolate egg day too you all.

Make it to to 30 pints and substitute 5 to 7 liters of apple juice for some of the water leave a bit of the sugar out, you can back sweeten when its finished fermenting with a non fermentable sweetener if need be, That: or use fruit juice of your choice to make a mixed fruit cider ??? your choices

Make it to to 30 pints and substitute 5 to 7 liters of apple juice for some of the water leave a bit of the sugar out, you can back sweeten when its finished fermenting with a non fermentable sweetener if need be, That: or use fruit juice of your choice to make a mixed fruit cider ??? your choices

Thanks. :thumb:

It was ages ago, I cannot remember but I think it looked really pale like a pilsner..

I agree try it shorter with some apple juice in.. obviously make sure you get sugar ones and not sugar free

Latest posts

Back