Hello Everyone

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mm182

Reaction score
Hi all

My name is Mark and I am new to home brewing so I thought I would try and find a community of like minded folks and it has bought me here, I have not started yet as I am still researching what equipment I need, and I figured I would try a few starter kits before I took it further, but I am looking forward to where this takes me.

Welcome to the forum :cheers:

If you are going to buy online check out the member discount codes in the sponsor forum.

Thanks Chippy_Tea and I have been looking online to buy, I will check out the discount codes you mentioned.

Welcome mm182, it's a great hobby and you'll get all the help you need on here - good luck :thumb:

Welcome to the forum.

It is not a bad idea to start with kits but all grain brewing is not that difficult, but you do need to take over the kitchen :smile: for several hours..... With AG you get a better product but it takes you longer :) all depends whether you want to make cheap beer or treat it as a hobby.

I treat it as a hobby and am always buying something new, so beware...:lol:

Thanks all for such a warm welcome to the forum, and one thing its seems that there is a myriad of options when it comes to brewing beer, I thought I would start with kits but my aim is to brew from scratch with recipes I find I think that's more interesting than brewing from a kit, but i'm always a bit cautious when taking up a new hobby I take the view that I better learn to walk before I start to run.

Back