fav brew tubers?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of a sudden I feel a whole load better about my video blogs.

I can hardly throw stones but this guy is a clown in a totally new league. And you were right. It's like watching a car crash in slow motion. And you can't stop watching him to see what he does next.

Brew days with no top on next apparently......... For sterility reasons....

What a pile of ****e, he needs to take some advice and stop making himself look a moron.

Old farts brewery....... He is very entertaining and down to earth, always tinkering with kit and recipes and recently his efficiency has gone through the roof due to SLOWWWW doughing in, he is costing each pint at 15p !!
Homebrew Chris is worth a watch - just to see his various stages of beard growth!

There are a few I like to watch but the main ones are probably
Adam at Baldy's Brewery
Brewmaster ben
Fast Homebrew
Homebrew Chris
NeeToHomeBrew Tom

I'm also a fan of Jim Payne of the " Old farts brewery". It's been thoroughly entertaining and informative watching his journey of the past couple of years since he started brewing. When i started brewing I of course watched Craigtube, but less so nowadays as I've watched most of his "how to brew" videos 20 times each, and also alot of his content has become repetitive i think.

Apologies for resurecting an old thread but does anyone know what happened to Brewmasterben? I enjoyed his videos but he's gone awol it seems.

I am surprised that no one here even mentioned Bearded and bored off youtube. His AG brews look neat, as does his applejack which does kinda tempt me to have a go at that.

I liked "Old Farts Brewery", but sadly Jim Payne passed away earlier this year. His videos were great, seemed like a really personable guy and had a real "Heath Robinson" approach to brewing which was cool. Also Beer-n-BBQ by Larry is worth a watch. Does a fair bit of barbecuing and smoking, but his homebrew videos are top notch, especially his "Homebrew Basics" series for those starting out AG brewing.

I'm gonna chip in for:
Big Banana - he does review as well as his own brew days
Hapless Ginger - uses a re-purposed sex toy as a sparge arm
New To HomeBrew Tom - I think I'd just enjoy talking ***** over a rip of stout with him
David Heath - well David is just the how to/home brew Grainfather guy and I rate him highly.
Beer -n-BBQ Larry just for the sheer enjoyment of the accent and the sheer devotion to getting it right

Back