How did you get your user name.?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My name's Jamie McDonald my initials are J A M and I was in the computing & electrical engineering department at uni so my username there was ceejam.
I remembered a tune from school called C-jam blues so I kept using ceejam for everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Names actually Adam but go by wagum on nearly everything from forums to gaming as it is an old nickname from school, one of the other lads came up with it, not sure how he did but I've stuck with it as it's unique

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Cos I'm usually up to my ears in gunge ( of an oily, greasy type ). Love it, it's my natural habitat and everything soapy/scenty provokes a reaction akin to showing Dracula a crucifix.

Names actually Adam but go by wagum on nearly everything from forums to gaming as it is an old nickname from school, one of the other lads came up with it, not sure how he did but I've stuck with it as it's unique

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Wagum means rubberband in Japanese.

I have lived in the same town all my life, when i was a nipper it was in Lancashire then they moved the border and we became part of Cumbria, i still class myself as a Lancashire lad.

Where abouts Chippy? Kirkby Lonsdale is one of our favourites.

HTMBO cannot mutter anything without me hearing, so she calls me this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was heavily into classic racing, and a rider on a classic sidecar.
Always wanted to buy n race one...
After 10 of bikes, and kept 7 of them, fate turned on me...all bikes are sold, I can't rider anymore.
But I yearn one day I'll have one... :-)

A shortened version/nick name of my surname. I always hated my first name. Most people don't even know my actual first name. Just Hodster/Hod/Hoddy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was part of a fire street performance group called Hot Stuff Jugglers.
I was, and still am Druncan Dangerous. Still got Equity card, unicycles and nasty scars to scare my kids into keeping sensible jobs,,, Now I just brew and occasionally play with fire
but somehow this is all OK up here,,,,

I was heavily into classic racing, and a rider on a classic sidecar.
Always wanted to buy n race one...
After 10 of bikes, and kept 7 of them, fate turned on me...all bikes are sold, I can't rider anymore.
But I yearn one day I'll have one... :-)

Three words to check the veracity of your enthusiasm for sidecar racing or possibly your age ...

Julia Bingham's Bum
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

https://www.theimagefile.com/v/tp/284/150/7192176402_4_NNC-19-10-11-012.jpg
:grin: :grin: :grin:​

Latest posts

Back