Beer hawk mystery crate

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wagum

Reaction score
After having it delivered a while ago finally got around to opening my mixed crate. Looks like an interesting mix I've got there and not had any of them before.

0602397bade818ef960e24542a2de602.jpg

Also not sure if i am posting this in the correct place

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

well I did look at what you get for your money which is not a lot
you can get a lot more for your money from asda and Tesco with the beers they now starting to sale more of

I know that's where i usually go but i thought i would give it a try for a change

Postage was £4.16 and i added an extra can of Wild Beer Co. Muddle on to try. All told it came to £36.78 for the 16 beers which i didn't think was too terrible

I thought it was £30 with delivery, i am a tight git so wouldn't pay that much for something i may not like but i hope you enjoy them, why not add a review of each beer in this thread as i am sure members will be interested.

I would do a review but with my pallet it might end up being as simple as i like it or not.

Thing is with beers or anything really, you're never going to know if you like it till you try it, sometimes you've got to just suck it, and see! I did an order with them last week, two dozen sours and lambics as a gift for the missus (though doubtless I'll end up having a healthy sample of each myself too :whistle:) I definitely couldn't get any of them in Tesco or Morrisons and we'll both get a lot of pleasure from trying them out, it's not always about how much you can get for your money.

That's one of the reasons i went for it i thought i would get some you wouldn't get in the supermarket and i would be able to try some styles i wouldn't usually get

Thing is with beers or anything really, you're never going to know if you like it till you try it, sometimes you've got to just suck it, and see! I did an order with them last week, two dozen sours and lambics as a gift for the missus (though doubtless I'll end up having a healthy sample of each myself too :whistle:) I definitely couldn't get any of them in Tesco or Morrisons and we'll both get a lot of pleasure from trying them out, it's not always about how much you can get for your money.

What happened to brew your own ? :nono:

I would do a review but with my pallet it might end up being as simple as i like it or not.

That'll do for me.

I used to be a lager drinker and after trying a pint of my lads BrewDog Punk IPA (he had a keg at Christmas) and enjoying it decided to buy some bottles from Bargain Booze, i have been working through their list and believe me i haven't found one i do not like, this could be because all the ones i have tried are excellent or (and more likely) my palate is so screwed i cannot tell the difference between the two, i can tell a slight difference between each beer but if you asked me what they taste of i wouldn't know where to start.

Back