Bohemian Pilsner vs Vienna Lager

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I have controlled fermentation I might try a lager....but not until I have a huge supply of other stuff..AND after much perusal as lager isn't my thing....
Any suggestions welcome. .partial mash only ATM.

Cheers

Clint

Now I have controlled fermentation I might try a lager....but not until I have a huge supply of other stuff..AND after much perusal as lager isn't my thing....

Cheers

Clint

If lager isn't your thing are you looking for some halfway/crossover style which involves lagering or lager yeast? If IPA is your thing would you like a hoppy lager recipe? Or if a traditional ale is more your thing perhaps a kolsch or alt?

Cheers

Clint

Partial mash you could do something with a lager yeast that isn't a lager, like a Baltic Porter, or a Dogma clone, BrewDog's take on a Scottish wee heavy.

Thanks...drink for thought. ...I have been looking at the Calfornia common in the Greg Hughes book. .and the black ipa..and lots of others!

Cheers

Clint

Latest posts

Back