Election Special.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is great, and another example of how the original subject can be transmogrified (huh?!) into something else. These things must be be connected by arcane cosmic pathways of which we can only speculate in slack-jawed wonder.

OK I also have to admit that I do have a Twitter account but for not like the idea of saying things in a limited amount of characters as you may see from some of my posts I am a bit more verbose than 140 characters.

That for me is one of the biggest draws it stops people getting too long winded, i believe they are talking about lifting it to 200 (that may not be 100% accurate) as 140 is a little limiting but i wouldn't want it to be more than 200.

This is great, and another example of how the original subject can be transmogrified (huh?!) into something else. These things must be be connected by arcane cosmic pathways of which we can only speculate in slack-jawed wonder.

Its the Snug going off topic is a forum tradition. :lol:

Although making voting compulsory might have negative conseqences in that the people identified by Tanz would vote :eek: It's propbab;y best those that don't think about politics continue to do so or the only way is essex cast would end up as the cabinet.

yeh yeh thats it, trans moggiyfied magic mushrooms yeh cosmic pathways man yeh man thats the way to go, rainbows and roses lalalala :lol:

OK I also have to admit that I do have a Twitter account but for not like the idea of saying things in a limited amount of characters as you may see from some of my posts I am a bit more verbose than 140 characters.

I also do not like the idea of sharing a platform where the most powerful man in the world is reduced to acting like a kid with a new toy and making a fool of himself, BTW he doesn't need 140 characters to do that!

His days are numbered there will be a new president by Christmas.

Although making voting compulsory might have negative conseqences in that the people identified by Tanz would vote :eek: It's propbab;y best those that don't think about politics continue to do so or the only way is essex cast would end up as the cabinet.

Maybe the **** on TV is put there to keep them occupied, because like you say if they started thinking and the power of the vote, fuk knows what might happen we could end up with Danniella Westbrook has prime minister and joey Essex as chancellor.:thumb:

Maybe the **** on TV is put there to keep them occupied, because like you say if they started thinking and the power of the vote, fuk knows what might happen we could end up with Danniella Westbrook has prime minister and joey Essex as chancellor.:thumb:
Bet they are on facebook:thumb::mrgreen:
I really can't understand people wanting to share all their life every second of the day ,everyday of every week, of every month of every year.
My missus uses it to keep in touch with family:doh:.She then moans about the innane post's that half of them slap up,such as pic's of their breakfasts or dinners!:whistle:.

does anyone have a template of a ****ting ****?? not a good sketcher and only have a few weeks to get up to scratch

Back