What could be better

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sounds like the life indeed. I tried to sit down to watch the Europa League final, got interrupted by a week old baby chucking up her evening milk, missed the first half as a result and now feel too knackered to drink a beer during the second half!

Ah those memories of projectile vomit..endless screaming and sleepless nights....it won't get any better now you've got a sprog to look after. ..

what grate night sat out by my pond till about 1030pm
had a few brews a bite to eat swmbo had her wine
so a lovely night I may do the same tonight if I'm lucky

Than sitting on the Lancashire CCC members terrace watching Lancs v Yorks drinking MPA, Dizzy Blond or Two Hoots all hand pulled cask at the members bar
Summer!
Cheers

Lots of things could be better, actually. Hate the summer/heat and I'm now about 5 hours into a futile attempt to get some kip after doing nights and my mood is getting blacker by the minute. Wish I was in an igloo in Greenland necking some warm English bitter.

I used to do regular nights and the only way i could sleep in this weather was with one of these at the bottom of the bed. (we still use it now on hot nights)

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/4251831

Oscillating mode can be turned off.

Turn on. Cool down. Turn off. Keep cool with this oscillating 16 inch pedestal fan from our Simple Value Range. With its adjustable tilt and three speed settings, this pedestal fan adapts to your needs perfectly. Simply operate it with the push button controls.

4251831_R_Z001A

Chippy I've got a fan going in the bedroom all year round cos I find the silence deafening without. Kipping on the sofa downstairs this week cos it''s a fair bit cooler than up. Well, trying to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chippy I've got a fan going in the bedroom all year round cos I find the silence deafening without.

SWMBO is the same though we don't have it on all year round, i used to hate it and it kept me awake but i don't notice it anymore.

I thought it was only me with the oddball partner. SWMBO insists on having a tower fan on every night of the year and insists it helps her sleep !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back