Bulldog Bad Cat

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meme

Reaction score
I have had this brewing for 12 days and it is still bubbling away!

This is my 4th Bulldog kit and there is one thing I like about the actual making of them. The malt extract comes in a screw top bag, which makes it easy to rinse out with hot water by giving it a good shake.

Festival kits were my favourite but I could never get all the malt extract out of the bag.

I am not comparing the quality of the beer, just the mechanics.

I like those screw tops too. Easy to get a bit of boiling water in and really get the last LME out!

Foil bags, I snip the corner, squeeze them out into the FV, poke my sterilised thermometer in the to open the hole, then carefully get a bit of boiling water in there, fold the corner over, shake, pour in FV, then repeat - this usually gets most of the LME out!

This Bulldog Bad Cat is a monster!

20 days and still bubbling the airlock. Although it has slowed down to 10 min intervals.

It seems to have been quite for 24 hours now, so at least 21 days of fermentation.

I'll be bottling tomorrow...

I have had this brewing for 12 days and it is still bubbling away!

This is my 4th Bulldog kit and there is one thing I like about the actual making of them. The malt extract comes in a screw top bag, which makes it easy to rinse out with hot water by giving it a good shake.

Festival kits were my favourite but I could never get all the malt extract out of the bag.

I am not comparing the quality of the beer, just the mechanics.

Lucky you, I have had this brewing for one day an it isn’t bubbling at all:nah:

Just before the crucial rugby match....

11 Months in the bottle and more than perfect :drink:

temp.jpg

Back