Stevie123s brewday

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be my last 19>23 ltr brew as my shiny new gear turned up so i will be brewing 50 > 70 ltrs from now on:grin:

Do you think that's enough???? Haha. If you can't finish it, I'm sure there's enough lads on this site that will give you a hand at drinking it!!!

That sounds great hops, now your talking a 400g ale thats right up my street as you no:thumb:

I done a punk with the help from Clibit that had a stupid amount of hops in it lmao funny enough that brew looked like a pint of orange juice it never cleared one bit but it was really good

Ive done a couple of 400g brews and one 500g wheres it going to stop :whistle:

Reckon you could squeeze 2kg into 70ltr...

Decided on this instead

Batch Size (L): 25

4.00 kg Pale Ale Malt
2.00kg Munich Malt
0.250 kg Wheat Malt
0.200 kg Crystal 60

20.0g Warrior Leaf @ 60 Minutes
10.0g Aurora Leaf @ 60 Minutes
10.0g Ella Leaf @ 60 Minutes
10.0g Heull Melon @ 60 Minutes
30.0g Aurora Leaf @ 15 Minutes
30.0g Ella Leaf @ 15 Minutes
30.0g Heull Melon @ 15 Minutes
30.0g Aurora Leaf @ 80c
30.0g Ella Leaf @ 80c
30.0g Heull Melon @80c

WLP005

I wouldn't waste all the hops at 60 min. Just do one because all the flavors just evaporate. Just need a high alpha for bittering

I wouldn't waste all the hops at 60 min. Just do one because all the flavors just evaporate. Just need a high alpha for bittering

It was just a test brew the Warrior was my bittering hop i have made this before, its experimental purposes only to see if i can detect any difference :thumb:

How's that Hüll Melon? It sounds quite nice. I might try a 50g bag from geterbrewed to see what they're like.

The Huell Melon is a lovely hop i did a smash with it a while ago dead fruity with lovely Aroma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back