Harviestoun Free Delivery

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graz

Landlord.
Reaction score
This code just came up on my Facebook for free delivery if over £40 - WINTER16

http://harviestoun.com/

Tempted to buy some of the Ola Dubh (whisky barrel aged dark beer) as a Christmas treat to myself. Still quite pricey mind but good things are said about it on Rate Beer.

This code just came up on my Facebook for free delivery if over �£40 - WINTER16

http://harviestoun.com/

Tempted to buy some of the Ola Dubh (whisky barrel aged dark beer) as a Christmas treat to myself. Still quite pricey mind but good things are said about it on Rate Beer.

Have you tried their Old Engine Oil? That's a delicious pint.

Have you tried their Old Engine Oil? That's a delicious pint.

No, I've not tried any of their beers to be honest but certainly the Ola Dubh variants have been on my beer bucket list for some time. As far as I can gather Old Engine Oil is used as a base for this beer so it's nice to hear that it's already a good product before barrel aging :thumb:

I stay ten minutes from the brewrey, i have emailed begging, eh i mean asking if i can purchase some of their yeast but no reply.
The Schiehallion, Bitter and Twisted and The Ridge are decent lager/ales as well.

I grew up across the road from the brewery, they do some crackers but tbh I'm a bit bored of them now :)

I asked the Williams bros for yeast before and they told me they just use dried, harvieston potentially do the same? Seems like a common thing these days?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Don't go in M&S often but I'll have a look next time. Pretty sure I saw some of their beers in Waitrose too.

Anyway, placed my order yesterday morning, two Ola Dubh gift packs as a Christmas present for me and my brother, + some Old Engine Oil Engineers Reserve (9%!) and some Raspy Engine (Raspberry Porter), it's just arrived! How's that for service.

Latest posts

Back