*Fake news*

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dads_Ale

Crafty Brewer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
*Fake news* exclusive

American lottery winner admits to being a secret home brewer.

'I only bought a lottery ticket after my $9.99 grain mill was delivered on time and exactly as advertised....'

After receiving her cheque for $758m the lady said 'I can't believe it, a grain mill for $9.99. I am soooo lucky. This will change my life without a doubt'

report courtesy of *Fake News* you know it makes sense..........

*Fake news* exclusive

American lottery winner admits to being a secret home brewer.

'I only bought a lottery ticket after my $9.99 grain mill was delivered on time and exactly as advertised....'

After receiving her cheque for $758m the lady said 'I can't believe it, a grain mill for $9.99. I am soooo lucky. This will change my life without a doubt'

report courtesy of *Fake News* you know it makes sense..........

An interesting philosophical point, that has been made back into the earliest recorded history and multiple times. Ovid's story of King Midas is the earliest possible example I am aware of.

Does sudden fame and fortune bring greater gratification than a new avenue of exploration that opens up into a different way of seeing the future and hence the present and even possibly, the past?

SWMBO reckons that winning the lottery could easily be a disaster, as nothing done previously might seem to mean anything at all anymore?

I think getting the Coopers Starter Kit as a birthday present in 2013 may well have been a catalyst that changed my outlook on life, at a time when hormonal and work changes were making me very depressed and disillusioned with life altogether. It gave me, essentially, something to look forward to positively and a commitment to be around in 3-6 months time. Even it is only to drink some beer.