Ed Sheeran

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know Galway Girl was him - what utter garbage. There aren't many songs that make me want to leave the room/shoot the radio but that was one of them.

To be fair, there were about 70 other stages/acts throughout the festival that punters could watch instead. Mr S isn't my cup of tea so I went to see JUSTICE instead (who were great)

Just because BBC1 is arguably the *biggest* UK channel, doesn't mean you have to watch Poldark :)

Well said, i was listening to a few people on their way in and one said he had never been to the main stage as he doesn't like the type of bands on it i guess its whatever floats your boat.

I didn't know Galway Girl was him - what utter garbage. There aren't many songs that make me want to leave the room/shoot the radio but that was one of them.

For those (like me) that haven't a clue what the song is here you go - just sound like all the others i have heard (not that i have heard many)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87gWaABqGYs[/ame]

Nothing against him but that horrendous song has been played to death on radio, Guantanamo bay is the only place for it, it should be on a loop,Isis would disband within 48hrs

my wife and i normally view glastonbury on saturday and sunday night. this year was very disappointing i thought with what i viewed. this Edd fella was ****. for a sunday night, main stage show its was terrible.
bring back Mumford and Sons. now they put a head line show on worth watching.

Back