The end of the World to start 23rd September.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duxuk

Landlord.
Reaction score
In the Book of Revelation the "beginning of the end" is marked by a sign in the heavens................."12 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:"
This sign is thought by many to be Virgo, the astrological constellation, which is "crowned" by the 9 stars of Leo. The other 3 star are (I think) Jupiter, Mercury and Mars which will join Leo for a few days as they traverse the sky.
This will be a unique event. It is not a regular occurrence. The sun and moon will be in position and it will all be above Jerusalem on the 23rd Sept. 2017.
Get prepping everyone. Make sure you've got food and water in and, of course, plenty of homebrew.:thumb:
Any thoughts?

"That's not Mars, its an ICBM".

Huge flash of light

End of world.

This actually seems plausible. Hope my oatmeal stout I brew on the weekend is ready in time.

It's Planet X / Nibiru. All these rumours of war are distractions from what's about to go down. I can be certain of this cos I've watched it on YouTube.

Tried to post a video link. I shan't bother in future.

another date to see pass by.....

ah well one of them will be correct someday, only thing is there'll be nobody left to say - see! I told you so!!! :doh:

we're all doing to die anyway, whats wrong with it all happening in one go, get the homebrew out and have a massive end of world party! :drunk:

I haven't seen one of those in years, they used to knock fairly often, maybe it was just for them. :lol:

I was dozing on the settee a couple of weeks ago, but was awoken by knocking on the door. It sounded like the knock of a constantly cadging neighbour so I ignored it. But it kept coming and getting a little louder everytime. When I went to tell him to clear off it was actually two of those, wanting desperately to tell me how hectic modern life is and that I should take it easy! I kept my composure and told them I wasn't interested whilst graciously relieving them of a copy of 'Awake' magazine. Ah the irony. So ye... they are certainly still around.

We live in the last side road as you leave town. None of the evangelists seem to have the stamina to make it to our bit. They probably carry on to the pub a bit further down.
Anyway, it isn't going to end on 23/9/2017. That's only the beginning of the last 7 years when it all hits the fan. The faithful survive whilst the rest of the suckers don't do so well.
Just for fun I'll post a link to a Facebook page which will explain it all. Please accept that I'm not trying to make a point, this is all meant in jest, hopefully to amuse you.
https://www.facebook.com/RevelationRevealed2/

Sometimes when I wake up on a Sunday morning I feel the world is about to end.

But I get up and have a cup of tea and bacon sandwich and begin to feel better.

So this Salvation Army woman was stood outside the pub, handing out leaflets and telling everyone about the "Demon Drink" and how being Teetotal was the only way to live a life so I asked her "Have you ever had a serious drink?"

Wow! She looked totally shocked and replied "Never! I have never let the demon drink pass my lips!" so I decided to educate the lass and suggested that I get her a large G&T for her to try.

The look on her face was a picture but I persevered and she finally relented with the proviso "I'm not coming inside and I'm not standing out here with a glass in my hand!"

"No problem," I responded "I'll just ask the barman to put it in an ordinary cup and everyone will think your drinking tea." and she nodded her agreement.

I strode into the pub, marched over to the bar, ordered my usual pint of best and then asked for a large G&T in a cup.

"Bloody hell!" said the barman "Is that Salvation Army woman out there again?" :whistle:

PS

With regard to Armageddon I think it was Albert Einstein that said ...

"I don't know how World War Three will be fought; but World War Four will be fought with sticks!"

To the O/P, just had a look at Stellarium because these premonitions usually fall at the first hurdle and it's Venus, Mars and Mercury that are in a line but these alignments happen all the time.

Some spotty astronomy kid has noticed this in advance, posted it somewhere and then some conspiracy nutter has grasped the alignment as a portent of doom and linked it with some other verse or something totally irrelevant. That's how they begin.

Then the O/P who picked upon the story puts his own twist by inserting Jupiter instead of Venus. Someone else will Google this thread and the game of Chinese Whipsers will continue. By the time this story comes back to the O/P, there will be a large Elephant stomping on Martians drinking his home brew signing "Little ole wine drinker me"

The 23/9 is a Saturday so I'll have a large one at the ready and wait with baited breath for the next end of the World date to appear on the Sunday.

In the Book of Revelation the "beginning of the end" is marked by a sign in the heavens................."12 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:"
This sign is thought by many to be Virgo, the astrological constellation, which is "crowned" by the 9 stars of Leo. The other 3 star are (I think) Jupiter, Mercury and Mars which will join Leo for a few days as they traverse the sky.
This will be a unique event. It is not a regular occurrence. The sun and moon will be in position and it will all be above Jerusalem on the 23rd Sept. 2017.
Get prepping everyone. Make sure you've got food and water in and, of course, plenty of homebrew.:thumb:
Any thoughts?

Latest posts

Back