Where Bri?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have sent an Email to the address he used to register here if it wasn't a throw away email address with luck we will hear from him soon.

Aweeee!! So nice to ask about me lads.
Been a double wammy of bad luck for our lass and her family..he’s on his last legs...so I been taking her to Notts and ova to her dad n mams..same time that bloody grim reaper tried a few time on me again!!
Bloody cheek!! Had body spasms due to the change of weather! Like a eppy Elvis but worse!! Takes about 10 days of total rest..or in hossy! S%#t with that taking a bed space for someone needs it more...
Been texting to Kris @BeardedMag and I’m itching to get started in the man cave..
Wrapped up like mitchelman and a man nappy on thermal this n that!!
Catch 22..in a heated shopping mall!! I’m my nads off!!
I’m up from bed tha morra!!
Thanks so much for worry in stuff!! Not like me...sorry
Bri

Great to hear from you Bri. All the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol
bri
ASXqwpf.jpg

You joined 6 years ago obviously in that length of time some members are going to stop brewing and posting but to say a lot have stopped is ridiculous, look at the giveaway threads hundreds of members post on them but rarely post in the forum so maybe the missing ones you refer to aren't missing they are just browsing!

Last edited:
Back