Oxford teacher faces action over 'misgendering' pupil

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS has this site been sold to Mumsnet?

before you spill bile on this unfortunate subject be mindful if the trend indicated by the stats on the growth of gender identity issues within young people is representative, its your kids/grandkids etc that your dissing.

Most if not All the racist bigots of the 50's 60's, and 70's all dote on their browner grandkids these days..

I can tell you right now that if my lad came home with any what I would consider to be untoward tendencies, he'd be thrown right out the door and I'd change the locks. Fact.

I can tell you right now that if my lad came home with any what I would consider to be untoward tendencies, he'd be thrown right out the door and I'd change the locks. Fact.

😂😂something tells me you don’t agree with this Gunge😂😂

That's really sad!

Good thing people like you are dying out.

The whole farce reminds me of a joke that was around in the 1960's when long and un-Brylcreamed hair on boys became fashionable.

My hair is verrry long. And unkempt, and totally untouched by bloody 'grooming' products. Think caveman-type long, not wanting to look like a burd sort of long.

My hair is verrry long. And unkempt, and totally untouched by bloody 'grooming' products. Think caveman-type long, not wanting to look like a burd sort of long.

I take it you have never tried putting it up like this :lol:

A-hipster-with-a-shaggy-beard-and-a-full-man-bun-hair-style.jpg

I reckon that actually is Gunge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back