• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1BBL complete brewery in Copthorne Sussex

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simon12

THBF Sponsor
THBF Sponsor
Reaction score
For sale a complete 1BBL brewery that can make 4 x 9 Gallon firkins of ale twice a week. If can be used were it is if you come to an agreement with the landlord, or moved to a brew pub, massive home brew setup or were ever you want. I previously sold this in October as a working registered brewery I ran for a year (Crooked Brook) but the guys who bought it where doing some type of scam and have now vanished (possibly to prison) and the landlord has asked me to help him sell it as he doesn't know what any of it is. If you wanted to use it commercially you would need to register with HMRC from scratch.
Equipment includes
250L HLT with sight glass & 2 x 3Kw elements
180L Mash tun with spagre arm and false bottom
200L Boiler with 2 x 3Kw elements & hop filter
3 Pumps and all pipes to connect and use the above
All are single phase and made by Elite Stainless
Plate chiller
Home made copper counter flow chiller that works slightly better than the above
Cask washer
Charcoal and ceramic water filter system
Oxygen cylinder regulator and meter. Also pipework and stainless steel airstone for wort oxygenation (£50 refund on cylinder).
Keykeg filling pump and tubing and filling head + a few empty keykegs
48 Stainless firkin casks but around 8 are at pubs and may not be reclaimable
draw full of keystones and shives
Stainless sink with hot water mini boiler
Stainless grain store
Goggles, gloves eyewash station etc
Various tubes connectors and spares
Various tools including shive remover
Various leads and plug connectors
Various buckets scoops etc
Hydrometers PH meter scales etc
Substantial amounts of chemicals for water treatment, finings, cleaning brew vessels and casks
Freezer and fridge freezer used for hop storage
If required filling cabinet and metal shelved cupboard
Various hops including 10Kg of Wai-iti which I think cost over £300 and may more
A few 25Kg sacks of various grain
Many more bits and pieces including everything you need to made 4 firkins of ale twice a week. total new value of everything is in excess or £12,000 and isn't stuff that wears out.
Looking for offers around £8000

Thanks guys I will put it on Siba but last time I sold it the only response on siba was from the scammers. Will use ebay if there's no other interest in the next few weeks.

Back