500g bags of hops

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Follow the seller on twitter, he's clearing them all out at cost. IIRC I've bought from him via eBay before.

Follow the seller on twitter, he's clearing them all out at cost. IIRC I've bought from him via eBay before.
I got blocked by this seller on ebay for daring to say in feedback that stuff was delivered late, which it was, although I left positive feedback. I was not impressed.
Fortunately my experience buying stuff from Crossmyloof is completely the opposite :thumb:

I've taken a punt on some Citra. I've never used it before so will be interesting to see what it's like. I've only ever used leaf before too, so using pellets will be a new experience as well.

I've bought from him when he first started selling on eBid and also from his clear out sale.

Top quality hops.

Regarding old hops, I wouldn't worry.
I'm still supping a Centennial pale ale made with 2011 crop pellets. They've been stored in my freezer since I bought them about 4 years ago (how they remained untouched I don't know), can't say I can notice that much of a drop in the bittering level from my newer hops and the flavour is still amazing. The smell when I opened the bag was outstanding :thumb:

Cheers Tom

Latest posts

Back