Watcha

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tricks

Reaction score
Found this hive of things when looking for instructions to a kit I brewed and then
lobbed the box in the fire, twit.
Good pile of info, right now swilling a Nelsons revenge bottled in November, gets better with age. Will now bottle my St Peters IPA.
Will

Did not think about my introduction much, jumped first. Bit of history, been brewing since 87 with a gap for about 5 years. did mostly Boots budget bitter, lager and stout ,then onto various ales my prefered sup. Did a lot of cider but not from kits and dabbled in wine only to say I did. We had a group in my street which would put up about 80 pints a week and be on it most nights with help from friends, hence the 5 year gap.

Back at it now and like to keep about 120 in my stash, nearly all ales and a lager for the younger crowd, all glass bottled.

Started a "Brew Crew" in Milton Keynes and had meetings at mine with themes such as good drinking snacks so all brought their prefered pickle or crisp, I was suprised and scoffed at the fruit loaf but at 2 am found it a real treat. Did favourite opener wnd when rifling the kitchen and pockets found nearly 30 options

Latest posts

Back