beer labels

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickthebrew

Landlord.
Reaction score
brew for me dads b`day - pic is from a fancy dress party when we were the addams family!! thats me mum and dad!!

acfdafa6-95d9-4365-af83-a2f653509b0.jpg

you should see me as uncle fester :?

:D OK I`ll probably regret this!!! I shaved my head and then used a razor to be totally bald before I used clown make up!! Good night though (cousions 30th a few years ago)
Gives me an idea for a halloween brew :whistle:
unclefester.jpg

:lol:

The last Band I was in did a Halloween gig last year. I was Uncle Fester. :rofl:

FESTER.jpg

HALLOWEEN5.jpg

Little bit of advice for anyone thinking of doing a Fester.

DO NOT shave your eyebrows. They don't grow back properly :nono: :oops:

I`ve been looking around the internet to see how I can make beer labels for free - the label at the beginning of the post was from

http://www.beerlabelbuilder.com/

just design then save to your computer and print - easy and free but slightly limited designs, I also came across another site

http://www.says-it.com/

great fun for designing labels!! Came up with this one for my proper Job clone:

safety.gif

I just printed and stuck on with a solid glue stick - prit stick type stuff :thumb: If like me computers don`t want to do as there told its a great site :lol:

Thanks Uncle Festers :rofl: .....Christ Id look like golum :D

Been thinking about doing my own lables for awhile, have a rampant lion in our family shield and I used to be a plasterer, so thinking of a mix between the two for a brewery name.....oh and my surname is from the Irish goddess of grain Gráinne who was married to Fin McCool..... :wha: will have another think

:lol:

try those sites I just knocked this up in 5mins for my kolsch brew - it would`ve been frank zappa but the pic was a bit **** so che instead :cheers:

kolsch.gif

:thumb: have fun

Back