Stevie123s brewday

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well bottled the stout last night fg of 1008, smelt ok tasted ok, still :confused: to what went on

I reckon you put yeast in whilst asleep, or in a trance. The home brewer's trance. The perfect state of mind that sports people call "in the zone". When you instinctively do the right thing, without thinking. You have now fully crossed over to the dark side. Expect your old life to fall apart, as your mind now develops into the perfect permanent AG state. :thumb:

I reckon you put yeast in whilst asleep, or in a trance. The home brewer's trance. The perfect state of mind that sports people call "in the zone". When you instinctively do the right thing, without thinking. You have now fully crossed over to the dark side. Expect your old life to fall apart, as your mind now develops into the perfect permanent AG state. :thumb:

Now my beer stocks are up to around 450 bottles, im slowly getting my life back Clibit :-D

I wondered where all your beer was going!!! What you going to do with 450 bottles? :shock:

I wondered where all your beer was going!!! What you going to do with 450 bottles? :shock:

Drink it :doh:

Its purely for science sake Clibit, i have them all dated and labeled, its a tasting session thing over time, on a larger scale :lol:

Not quite as the title says

7 brews in 7 days

So now i have 8 weeks off, my plan is week starting on the 17th to do a Mammoth Brew, i plan on a 19ltr biab every day for one week!

Any suggestions on what styles of ale or larger to try, maybe something you have fancied brewing and not got around to doing

I will obviously do a report on each beer i brew, and how it tastes as time goes on

P.S might even send out a few samples for your help:wink:

I'm doing clibits ' black sabbath ' stout recipe next. Having tried a bottle of his and going back for more this is a drink well worth making!!

Like the idea steve! It's like those guys who do 7 marathons in 7 days.

I've always been intrigued by saisons but never got round to doing one. Is it still warm enough in stockport to make a saison as I understand you need 26C to ferment one?

Like the idea steve! It's like those guys who do 7 marathons in 7 days.

I've always been intrigued by saisons but never got round to doing one. Is it still warm enough in stockport to make a saison as I understand you need 26C to ferment one?

Ive only ever brewed one saison and it was a kit, think it was youngs new world saison, great idea, cheers bud 5 to go

Another 250 bottles to add to the collection then?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back