Grainfather trials

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a little concerned by the direction this thread has taken, when we should be celebrating what the moderators have done for us we are criticising them for making suggestions. It is about the potential (I think they are still potential) trials of a piece of equipment. I have had a couple of accidental run ins with the Mods this week and I hope and believe we have shaken hands, metaphorically speaking, made up and put my rather Puckish sense of humour on hold. I really don't like what is being said against them here and would like to support them in all that they do. It is very difficult to moderate a forum and a balance has to be struck, if they get it wrong from time to time so what, they do have our and the forum's best interests at heart.

In answer to the question I don't really believe one "Mash Kit" is much better than the other. My top three looking at them would be GetEr Brewed, The Home Brew Co. and The Worcester Hop Shop (in no particular order)

I like Get Er Brewed simply because of the customer service. The discount is a bonus.

I cite my last order, I got a funny service message after clicking on place order last week and decided to ring to check up. The young lady I spoke to, to check whether things were ok was charming, witty and very helpful. I was re-assured in a matter of minutes on a Freephone number and told the order would be dispatched that day. That does not mean I won't use Boyes for odds and ends, just that for larger orders Get er brewed is my choice.

Latest posts

Back