New guy

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yekim_4321

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Pleased to join your ranks am new to the whole home brew scene having only done a wilko 6 bottle chardonnay kit that said it has turned out better than i ever thought which in turn has whetted my appetite to do more, as such I am looking forward to bombarding all you with questions (some very basic others maybe not but I can,t promise) relating to everything from wine to ales to ciders to champagne.

Thanks for that link Chippy_Tea very informative I now need to buy some more DJ's and wine yeast and yeast nutrient etc etc but my burning question atm is does ordinary granulated sugar do the same job as 'brewers sugar' in wine making etc?

Welcome to the forum Yekim, I'm afraid RGJ WOWs, Turbo Ciders and tropical fruit punches are the fullest extent of my brewing other than beer. However, following the recipes on the forum they all came out a lot better than I expected. Looking forward to hearing about your brewing.

Welcome! I brew mostly beer which I love, but I have attempted some country wines and all have been vile, except for the gorse wine. But I've never followed any advice here on making wine or cider. I'm sure they know what they're doing.

Back