Great to be here

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

canadakirk

Reaction score
A big hello from Canada!
My Grandfather is from Manchester so Its nice to converse with some English folks.
Great forum here and I am glad to be a part of it.
I hope to learn a lot.
Small time brewer , done a few wines and beer but love the ciders.
This hobby is rather quickly getting out of hand and my hall closet is nothing but demijohns and bottles!
Cheers
Kirk

Welcome to the forum.
Where in Canada are you?
A couple of years ago I tried beers in brewpubs in Vancouver and Jasper and pubs in Quebec and Halifax and was quite impressed. I resisted the temptation to try poutine however. :-?

Welcome, I'm a Manchester Man, my father worked at Chesters Brewery in Ardwick (near central Manchester ) from the mid 20's till he retired - so the chances are your Grandfather will have drunk some of the beer me dad made!
Cheers

I am currently in Victoria British Columbia but lived most of my life in Eastern Ontario. I agree poutine looks a bit ghastly but its quite delicous. Nice to meet you!

A big hello from Canada!
This hobby is rather quickly getting out of hand and my hall closet is nothing but demijohns and bottles!
Cheers
Kirk

Teeehee, my husband designed our house and we put an entire room in for brewing equipment. So you will soon want a spare room just for that!

Latest posts

Back