New Brewster on board

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

somebird

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm setting up a micro brewery with a friend of mine (another brewster) in North Staffs/South Cheshire. We've been brewing wholegrain from our back gardens for over a year using 5 gallon kit that I made, and having made some superb brews we've decided to buy a 1BBL and see how we get on.

We're just trudging through the legalities of it all and hopefully getting confirmation of our premises and kit over the next week. It's all very daunting. We're hoping to get a decent customer base locally so that we can upgrade to a 4.5BBL and make our lives a bit easier.

Looking forward to the journey :drunk:

Good luck - it's not an easy market to get started in - the blasted tax man seems to want to ensure it's a tough journey!!!

Thanks all for your good luck wishes. We already have a list of customers as long as my arm, and the offer of a regular guest spot in a local pub, all without brewing our first commercial pint. We just need to get started as the pressure is now on.

I will be working a "normal" job alongside to fund this venture but have my business partner plus 2 other people, who are also established home brewers, who will work for beer. I'll update our progress on here......

:thumb:

Hi, welcome to the forum
anim_32.gif
, and best of luck

Latest posts

Back