tesco 25% off

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the heads up!!
it seems their monthly or so sale is a really cheap way of getting can kits and equip!
if i didnt have 60 odd bottles waiting for me, id certainly pick something up!

I prefer the John Bull IPA and just 1kg youngs beer enhancer. a delicious ipa thats not too hoppy or bitter but very very drinkable! (and cheaper than the wherry)

Why Tesco use "CLEVERBOXES" is beyond me ?, massively over inflated prices !!!!!

"I would give up drinking, but i'm no quitter"........:wha:

The stuff I buy is completely priced, I imagine we all compare before we buy and the free click and collect is a big saving.

Wasn't it only last week we were wondering when their next sale was coming, club card and credit card, front and centre!!!

I'm surprised there's anything left now in the home brew bit of the sale with all the forum members all over it. There was four seperate threads/posts about the sale yesterday

I would love to know how much more home brew they sell during the sale compared to normal trading.

Thanks for the heads up. We use Tesco locally and miss the website offers so this is a life saver!

They have the sale every couple of months, keep an eye on these forums someone always posts a heads up. :thumb:

Latest posts

Back