Forum T Shirt.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you would like a T shirt let Dan know in the thread, you do not need to put the size in the thread.

Morning all,
That I was on the original t-shirt thread?
Must be me! Being studid as usual.
Think the original colour in medium
For me.
Where do I add to the list?

Evening all.
Pleased to see the t-shirts seem popular again.

As well as the 'charcoal' colour we did last time, I've picked out a few colours below that I think would compliment the logo and would print nicely.
Others are possible if you don't like these.

Based on approx. 25-30 in total, you can choose your colour/s and size/s from below I'll send them out to you (in the UK via Royal Mail) for:-
1 t-shirt @ £12.50 inc P&P
2 t-shirts @ £22.50 inc P&P
@japanbrew - I'll have to check postage rates to Japan

Like before price is based on a bacs payment into the business account - there would be a surcharge for card payments to cover the costs of processing payment (all our work is B2B so card payments are few and far between & we get stung on the fees) - I'll have to check how much it comes to on these amounts.

The size guide is below and measurements are 'to fit chest' rather than actual size of the tee.

S 34/36", M 38/40", L 42/44", XL 46/48", 2XL 50/52"

Bigger sizes below are available in Navy or White only, for an extra ����£1 per t-shirt.

3XL 54/56", 4XL 58/60", 5XL 62/64"

If you want one or more then PM me with your delivery address & sizes/colours wanted, and assuming we have enough interest within in a week or so, I'll send you the payment details.

Please bear in mind that these would be printed in a single run, rather than in ones and twos, so I need to get the get whole lot organised before I can order in stock and book the print slot - it will take a few weeks from now to delivery

:cheers:

Charcoal

Chestnut

Dark Chocolate

Olive

Tan

Indigo Blue (not entirely sure this goes with the greens in the logo)

And as a special request for Hoddy we could do - light pink :wink:

Dan, no prob.
And everyone, since Dan is doing this, let's all split the fees. Seems only fair since he's doing the rest of the work.
I think I'm a medium but in Japan im an Xl. Go figure. Japanese are tiny. I'm 173 cm and 79 kg and I got chewed out by the city office for being obese! Obese! At 79 kg.

.done. 😉👌

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I think I'm a medium but in Japan im an Xl. Go figure. Japanese are tiny. I'm 173 cm and 79 kg and I got chewed out by the city office for being obese! Obese! At 79 kg.

Dread to think what they'd think of me!

It would be an additional £6.00 to post 2 t-shirts to Japan on an un-tracked 5-7 day service - but you're be sure of not bumping into one with the same t-shirt on.

Back