Another new boy

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steveddy

Reaction score
Afternoon all,

Seemed like it would be rude not to join having used this as a valuable resource just lately. Been kit brewing for 3 or 4 years now, with some successes, some flops, and a couple that fell somewhere in the middle...
Always learning i suppose!
cheers all
Steve

Hello Steve,
Great to have u aboard pal.
Great learning the basics from the kits...think most have done that.
Now to experiment and work out If AG brewing in the many forms are up to your liking.
Plenty of advice her and the people are friendly..
Can't go wrong pal..just enjoy it!
Later
Bri

Thanks Bri, Yes AG one day is the aim, one day.. a bit more kit practice with dry hopping etc first!
Cheers
Steve

Afternoon all,

Seemed like it would be rude not to join having used this as a valuable resource just lately. Been kit brewing for 3 or 4 years now, with some successes, some flops, and a couple that fell somewhere in the middle...
Always learning i suppose!
cheers all
Steve

Welcome, I think it's great to get a handle on the basics with kits. That way you can learn without any considerable financial investment.

In saying that, all grain doesn't have to be expensive if you don't mind a bit of DIY. Another consideration is space.

Enjoy the forum!

Hi and welcome to the forum.You seem to be pretty well up on your brewing experience so stepping up to AG shall be a walk in the park and there are plenty forumites willing to offer and receive any advice you need or can give.:thumb:

Back