Vintners Reserve - Chardonnay 30 Bottle White Wine Kit

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deltabrew

Reaction score
I've made this a few times now and if you like a good full bodied Chardonnay then I highly recommend it. £52 from Tesco works out at £1.73 - 1.85 per bottle of what would cost £7 to £12 in the shops:

https://www.tesco.com/direct/vintne...ne-kit/403-3227.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=403-3227

The instructions are easy (I think it's American) so follow them carefully and off you go, but some points worthy of note:

They never make 30 bottles (see below)
It's never ready anywhere near as quick as it says, usually twice as long.

Initially we found it a bit cloying, a touch too sweet and as per above, not enough of it. So next time we added extra sugar and water and it turned out just how we like it so don't be scared to have a play to fine tune it.
After a few weeks in the bottle it makes a very easy drinking wine, about 14% with our mods :smile:

I have never got 30 bottles from a 30 bottle kit or had one finish when they said it would, 28 bottles from a £52 kit is still far cheaper than you could buy it in the shops. :cheers:

I have never got 30 bottles from a 30 bottle kit or had one finish when they said it would, 28 bottles from a £52 kit is still far cheaper than you could buy it in the shops. :cheers:

It certainly is Chippy, I've edited my post, maybe you could add it to your A-Z of kits?
Just bottled so waiting for it to mature a little before tucking in :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back