• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Clearout time!!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali

Reaction score
Evening all.
Well it's finally got to the point that I HAVE to get rid of some of my more bulky stuff. I can't even get in my shed to brew now, unless I empty most of it out before I start.

So for starters I have the following items available. Due to their size, they are for collection (I am in North Essex, 3 miles from Halstead, 12 miles from Colchester) only, unless you wish to arrange for a courier (at your own expense!).

2x 32litre Stainless Steel Boiling pans with lids @£25 each or both for £40
1x32 litre Stainless Steel pan with lid, tap and strainer @50

None of the pans have been used more than half a dozen times each, and have been well looked after. The lid for the pan with the tap has been drilled to allow an aquarium heater/thermostat to be used. I have the heater still attached and will leave this in at no extra charge.

Will try and post some photo's tomorrow.

It is pity you did not post any pics as I have been in Halstead twice this week and was thinking of the 32L with the tap

Photos!! PM if interested.

wort 1.jpg

wort 2.jpg

Please note all equipment now sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back