• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - SS Brewtech 10 Gal

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewDan

Landlord.
Reaction score
As per title I’m looking for one of these to use alongside an induction heater, I figured it was the safer option rather than dreaming about a braumeister , aside the massive cost saving I also thought it’s better to have something I can buy replacements for and upgrade, rather then investing a fortune in kit, that if it goes wrong, will likely need sending back as a whole unit.

If there isn’t a SS Brewtech available I’ll either be pre ordering one of these for del late November , or may go for the slightly larger version that bridgewater brewing sell.

I’m not looking to pay a fortune for a used pot either, I missed one on eBay due to someone sniping it within the last 5 seconds of the auction and getting it for a £1 more than what I had bid, there’s is another on eBay with a damaged lid but I think it’s too close to the price of a new one to make it worth considering.

If anyone has any experience of these particular pots and induction brewing, I’d be interested in being pointed to the relevant posts if available, I’ve been reading everything I can find but may have missed a few posts.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please cancel this, giving in and will be going for a braumeister next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back