Rip Bruce Forsyth

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find it amazing how they announce his death at dinner time or whenever then a few hours later have an hours long documentary about him with people from the shows he was in! They must have phoned them last week and said old Brucie doesn't look good...we're making a TV show...are you free?

I'm pretty sure they have pre-recorded obituary shows prepared for anyone of note over the age of 70.

That said, I reckon they've probably recorded over Rolf Harris's by now...

Yeah Rolfs and Savilles. ..imagine the people that got roped into making a documentary about them...going on and on about how "marvelous" they were etc....

Yeah Rolfs and Savilles. ..imagine the people that got roped into making a documentary about them...going on and on about how "marvelous" they were etc....

Whenever someone from a certain 'era' loses grip on the mortal coil, you can guarantee that Jimmy bleedin' Tarbuck will have something to say and it will always include some golfing anecdote. Freaks me out no end. What are we supposed to do about it - drop to our knees in slack-jawed wonder or summat?

Latest posts

Back