• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale Ss Brewtech 10 gallon mash tun + sparge arm

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clarkeuk

Reaction score
Hi all
As I'm on the verge of ordering a grainfather I'm putting my mash tun and sparge arm up for sale.

It's a cracking piece of kit which will last a life time only done approx 15 brews holds temps very well
Mash tun in excellent condition and the sparge arm is unused

Cost me £370

I'm after £280

I can sort out delivery at buyers expense but would prefer collection
Feel free to txt or call me on 07885690395
Thanks Clarke

25b243f59add729cc288518f99c3e413.jpg
9f29649dabec46c9fb304d6b42f989a6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

No sorry would take 250 + whatever delivery is .
Cheers Clarke

Hi
No recirc port its the 20 gallon one that comes with one but you can get the kit to fit one yourself

Hi will check out costs and will let you know the full amount
Cheers Clarke

Thinking of upgrading to one of these from my cooler mash tun, worth it you'd say then? How much of an improvement in efficiency have you seen?
Never used a cooler tun so can not comment mate but never has a problem with efficiency and holds temps great if properly pre heated it would only loose half a degree c in a hour . If using beersmith calculations for heat loss without no pre heat it would loose aprox 1 to 1.5 deg c depending on mash size
Hope this helps
Clarke

I use herms mostly so i changed from an uninsulated pot to this insulated one. Main reason for me was the centre drain which eases use lots.

If you go non herms with a single infusion or say a 2 step, then it works great and holds temps very well. Certainly a degree per hour which is easily enough. Do need to preheat though or get used to the extra thermal mass and increase your strike temps. Once youve done a couple of brews you know how it acts.

Expensive but worth it. Heavy as sin too....

Latest posts

Back