One fact for those of us with a hairy fizz of 😁

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1510953740713.jpg

OK so I realise that it's an advert, but what do you guys with a beard/ facial hair make of this? Do you reckon you lose some of your beloved brew to your own beloved facial hair?

Title should read hairy fizzog NOT fizz of

FB_IMG_1510953740713.jpg

OK so I realise that it's an advert, but what do you guys with a beard/ facial hair make of this? Do you reckon you lose some of your beloved brew to your own beloved facial hair?

As a clean shaven baldy, I feel relieved..! :whistle:

If I am not being lazy and drinking from the bottle I usually use a ‘whisker dam” as I have a considerable moustache.

Hi!
Those members who have never had a beard will never experience the joy of discovering a late-night snack lodged in the beard from an earlier meal :lol:

When I run out of rizlas at an awkward moment, I can usually find one after a quick rummage thru' the face forest. Once had a crown cap turn up in there!

Movember (a portmanteau of the Australian-English diminutive word for moustache, "mo",[1] and "November") is an annual event involving the growing of moustaches during the month of November to raise awareness of men's health issues, such as prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and men's suicide.[2] The Movember Foundation runs the Movember charity event, housed at Movember.com.[3] The goal of Movember is to "change the face of men's health."[4]

By encouraging men (whom the charity refers to as "Mo Bros") to get involved, Movember aims to increase early cancer detection, diagnosis and effective treatments, and ultimately reduce the number of preventable deaths. Besides annual check-ups, the Movember Foundation encourages men to be aware of family history of cancer and to adopt a healthier lifestyle.[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movember

Back