falkirk home brew club

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Compman2007

Reaction score
Hi, we are starting a home-brewing and home-wine making club
and if you are interested in this hobby you will be welcome to
participate in club activities.

Meetings will be once a month, from 7.30 pm. to 8.30 pm., and as
well as chatting about our hobby we hope to share tips, hold
competitions and much more.

If interested please get in contact, details below.
Hope to see you!

First meeting is on the 5th of march

Meetings will be held in
The Dawson Centre
David’s Loan, Bainsford, Falkirk,
FK2 7RG

E-Mail :
[email protected]

Phone :

Hope to see some ppl there if yours reformers and come to the club let us knowm

The 1st meeting is on a wed night but we can talk about a better night we we all meet up

Any 1 is welcome to it it's going to be the 1st meet up so we kin all have a wee chat n see what day kin be set for the meetings we have some wine we are takein with us yours are welcome to bring what yours have as we'll hope to see yours all there

I'm moving to Edinburgh in a couple of months so will be interested in coming along.

A bit too far for a mid week from Dundee just now unfortunately.

No probs we might b changing the day we will keep you up to date it's just the 1st meeting so we will sore a better day at meeting

We'll club tomorrow night hope to see sum ppl there if yous can make it starts at half 7 but we will b there from about 7

Hi Guys
I am already involved in a Wine Club called Linlithgow Winemakers formerely LAFS (Linlithgow Amateur Fermentation Society)
The club has been going for nearly 30 years but recent times have seen a decline in members to 10. It is a delightfull little club very friendly and much fun. i may be able to attend tomorroiw night Im not sure. I would not be there until at least 8.15 possibly near meetings end. if I cannot attend I wish you all well with your Club. If it fails you are all welcome to join our club in Linlithgow. We do have a website which has unfortunately fell by the wayside but you can view it at Linlithgow Winemakers. At present we have a member from Polmont, 2 members from Reddingmuirhead , 1 from Bathgate and the rest from Linlithgow. It just happens to be our club night this Friday which are held in the Guides Hall in linlithgow. Im sure you would all be welcome. Starts at 7.30pm.
I wish you well with and hope your club flourishes.
regards
Thepatchworkdoll

We have the place to 10pm so we all good lol so kin still b there l8

Meeting went well the new date for meetings will b on the 1st Friday of every month hope to see yous there

Hi DJ
Glad to hear your meeting went well. Apologies for not being able to attend. As it happens now I will be unable to attend your meetings full stop as they clash with the Linlithgow Winemakers (1st Friday Month). I wish you well with your new club. All the best.
Regards
Patch

Had a gr8 night at the Linlithgow club thanks for having us there hope to see yous again will let you know a defo date for the Falkirk meetings

I would be interested in coming along. Not far from me. When is the next meeting?

We r going to get hall for the 3rd Friday of the month going to book it and a will pose here all the dates

Compman2007 said:
We r going to get hall for the 3rd Friday of the month going to book it and a will pose here all the dates

Good stuff. Will keep an eye out :drink:

Latest posts

Back