• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FREE - bottle dryer thingy & SS Kegs

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatbaldingoldgit

Reaction score
I have a bottle dryer thingy and two vertical stainless steel kegs for anyone who wants to collect them from RH12. All available separate as well.

The dryer thingy I think is complete...see pic

One keg has a lid and a tap. The other is just a spare keg. I bought them years ago with some others that I converted into a vertical brewery but have now moved onto a Kal clone electric brewery.

Contact me by pm if you have any questions or would like more pics..or email me at brewing at 5267 dot co dot uk.

bottle dryer.jpg

vertical SS kegs.jpg

i could almost die im looking for a bottle tree atm but your miles and miles away if i could pay to postage would you post it? if you would could you tell me
how many bottles does it hold?

thanks
Dan

i could almost die im looking for a bottle tree atm but your miles and miles away if i could pay to postage would you post it? if you would could you tell me
how many bottles does it hold?

thanks
Dan

The problem with postage is that it's likely to cost a fair proportion of the cost of buying a new one...and my objective in giving these items away is so that I don't have to faff about wrapping it and dealing with the ruddy postal system..

I will look and see how many bottles it holds though..tomorrow...

if for any reason ivor cant collect...

I could use the kegs and could collect at your convenience..

wish id spotted this sooner..

The drier and the kegs are still available..BB did you want them both?..no problem..and no problem to collect one evening so long as it's not tomorrow - Tuesday../David

Latest posts

Back