All brewing equiptment 25% off

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi guys

just to let u all know that just found out that wilko's have all their brewing equiptment at 25% off!!!!!!

Just been there tonight to get a co2 keg cap and came away with shed loads of stuff, kegs are £18 reduced from £24!!!! Demi's are cheap as chips get ur selves there as never seen brewing stuff so cheap before.

Happy days. :party: :party: :party:

You missed the massive fathers day promotion last year then....
Downside is, they will no doubt be hiking the prices after the promo as they have had quite the increase in the last year, positive I paid £6 in a non sale for a bucket (Now £9.50) and no more than £18 for a keg which the current deal reduces them back to.
£6 in a year is fairly harsh.

You missed the massive fathers day promotion last year then....
Downside is, they will no doubt be hiking the prices after the promo as they have had quite the increase in the last year, positive I paid £6 in a non sale for a bucket (Now £9.50) and no more than £18 for a keg which the current deal reduces them back to.
£6 in a year is fairly harsh.

Understand what your saying, but with respect, that was then and this now dude, u gotta grab a deal when you see one, kegs at 18 and fv at 6 to 7 pounds still cheaper than most shops ive seen :cheers:

Yes it is currently a 'bargain' but they will hike the price again, not that much of a bargain when their sale brings it inline to online prices.

I'm saving money in hope they have the better discount around fathers day.

Yes it is currently a 'bargain' but they will hike the price again, not that much of a bargain when their sale brings it inline to online prices.

I'm saving money in hope they have the better discount around fathers day.

Seriously? Many (not all) of their prices are way below any online prices I can find, anywhere. Where are you buying your FVs, caps, WW kits, etc cheaper? I saw a WW kit in a store in Cambridge the other day for £28! Wilkos is under £15 right now.

If you buy all your homebrew stock and can survive until they have the next 'sale' it is a bargain, but they have had several 'sales' in the last year, then slapped another 50p on top.

I paid £6 for a brewing bucket in Wilko, when it wasn't a sale, now, £9.50 outside of their sale, it is quit a price mark up.

As to kits, I get them online, better selection, and usually enough so as not to incur postage costs.

If they replicate the fathers day deals they had last year, I shall be bulk buying from them.

The fact that a non sale Coopers kit is £14, I usually get them for under £12 online.

As to £28 for a Wherry, someone must of been having a laugh, would never pay more than £19 for one.

If you buy all your homebrew stock and can survive until they have the next 'sale' it is a bargain, but they have had several 'sales' in the last year, then slapped another 50p on top.

I paid £6 for a brewing bucket in Wilko, when it wasn't a sale, now, £9.50 outside of their sale, it is quit a price mark up.

As to kits, I get them online, better selection, and usually enough so as not to incur postage costs.

If they replicate the fathers day deals they had last year, I shall be bulk buying from them.

The fact that a non sale Coopers kit is £14, I usually get them for under £12 online.

As to £28 for a Wherry, someone must of been having a laugh, would never pay more than £19 for one.

But where are you getting things online so cheap? I just went through and checked prices against www.the-home-brew-shop.co.uk and Wilkos is way cheaper on most items. Even without the sale they're on a par.

The Wherry is £19 on the wilko website. Factor in the 25%discount & it's easily a great deal.

Werry now £14 at Wilkes and still everything 25% off.
Picked up two screw cap 23ltr fermenters for £20 so can't complain at that

Latest posts

Back