My Coopers Wheat Beer

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just thought you might like to see how my Wheat Beer came out

Full details in Beer Kit Reviews, post No. 54

:cheers:

Wheat Beer (1).jpg

Wheat Beer (2).jpg

Wheat Beer (3).jpg

Wheat Beer.jpg

That looks impressive, especially that head - when I did this kit, the head on mine was disappointing. I do like a nice Wheat, the BrewUK wheatbeer extract kit is cracking, just ordered another.

Any idea where to get some authentic wheat beer tall glasses in the UK? Internet searches have not yielded much.

That looks impressive, especially that head - when I did this kit, the head on mine was disappointing. I do like a nice Wheat, the BrewUK wheatbeer extract kit is cracking, just ordered another.

Any idea where to get some authentic wheat beer tall glasses in the UK? Internet searches have not yielded much.

I think the head was down to using the crushed wheat. It lasts all the way down. I'm really chuffed with this and will definitely be doing it again and as an added bonus, I started drinking it after a week or two conditioning in the bottle.

As to the glasses, I got mine on trips to Germany and Belgium. The other alternative is recycling them from a certain large chain (very large chain!) :whistle: of pubs where you can get a decent pint of real ale.

The only other place that I can think of is ebay.

:cheers:

Latest posts

Back