10 day 30 bottle kits

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

browneyes1311

Reaction score
Im brewing up wine for the forthcoming camping season. so far i have made :-
YARRAWANGA creek Australien wine. I hada little trouble keeping up fermentation but it filtered beautifully and i have a clear crisp medium white that to my surprise didnt taste too chemical. it was drinkable almost immediately and inbibers didnt realise it was home brew. However it is quite weak(which actually is quite good for drinking on the saturday night when you have to drive van home on sunday.)

2nd brew is Cantina Chardonnay 30 bottle 7 day wine kit.
Fermented well, not very much sediment so got full 30 bottles. Its a clear golden colour, very tasty and a lot stronger than the australian white. Wel recommended for flavour and alcohol content.

I havent brewed for 30 years so tbh I have forgotten how to calculate the alcohol content. My present test is after drinking 3 glasses do my legs feel wobbly . lol

I am not bottling but using the bag in box s 5 litres so no bottle roling around in van and compact for storage. Any advice on storage onditions and how long the wine wil stay fresh in them?

Latest posts

Back